Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pro

Becoming a student again has spurred my natural curiosity about the “why’s, how’s, where’s, and what’s” of life. I will continue to be a lifetime learner. I credit Devry’s online delivery of classes with my new found hunger for information and the old and new tech that delivers it.

My resume & cover letter reflects my hybrid skill set. I look forward to being either self-employed or part of a project that can fully exhaust and grow my current skill set. I also believe in giving back to my community in a specific way. I have looked into returning to the City of Los Angeles as a Crime and Intelligence Analyst. I think this particular job will open me up to endless possibilities regarding technology and the helping industries. All things are connected, we just have to be open to the possibilities.

My current progress in school currently reflects a 4.0 GPA. I have taken Operations Strategy, Budgeting and Forecasting, and Business and Technology courses to better clarify how someone with my diverse background can best serve start-ups, alliances, or joint ventures. I would love to work for a green company. I have an avid interest in sustainability and perma-culture. I actively collect data on alternative dwellings, and how to more self-sufficient if the current society should be divested of its access and culture of convenience. Feel free to peruse my background to see if I would be a fit for managing your project or consulting about technology application. Remember everything has tech not just computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment